Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ice Breaker!

Welcome to The Lifeline! I'm extremely excited about this site and this ministry! I'm looking forward to seeing how God is going to use us and transform us for His glory! Feel free to reply to any of the posts, and make comments. Let us know what you think and how God is moving in your life. I want this to be an interactive site and be used to shine God's light through the internet. This is a great tool, and I look forward to seeing God use this to bring glory to Himself and to lift up those who have fallen. God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. This is great Tony! I pray that the Lord blesses the ministry that he has given you. I pray many great things! This is one of the greates tools to use to talk about the wonderful work of our Lord!

    Much love,
    Scarleth N.
    Jmac Ministries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scarleth! I know I'm really excited about this new ministry and what God is going to do! Hope you can make it out to the meetings! GB

    ReplyDelete