Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Great first meeting!

I wanted to thank everyone for making it out to our first meeting yesterday. It was a beautiful time together. I pray that everyone received a touch from God. I am thankful for having such great friends.

Just a reminder! Remember; if you are interested in joining Lifeline please email me your contact information (Full Name, Phone Number, and Email). Also, if you are interested in serving in the ministry email me what area of ministry you want to serve in along with your contact info.

Email me @ anthonyjpalacios@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I agree... I had a nice time... and I'm glad God used you. I felt you spoke directly to me... concerning my new ministry. I might not be able to serve full time because I have a ministry of my own but I will try my best to support your ministry and attend the meetings. Godbless you.

    -Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leeny! I thank God that he was able to use me to speak to you. I understand that you just started a wonderful ministry at Bethel. I pray that God blesses it and uses it.
    Thanks for your support! :)

    ReplyDelete